The team @ LOCUS IT possesses deep experience and expertise in providing Microsoft Dynamics POS solutions to its customers. The team has been providing Microsoft Dynamics POS solutions for over 5 years - which is almost equal to the introduction of this solution in India.
Currently, the LOCUS IT' Center of Excellence is characterized by...
* World class functional and technical experts in Microsoft Dynamics POS, ALL of them Microsoft Dynamics POS Certified.
* Experienced professionals in Microsoft Dynamics POS with project exposure in multiple geographies including India, Sri Lanka, Middle East, USA, Europe & Australia.
* Exposure to varying project delivery models in Microsoft Dynamics POS: Rapid implementation, Big Bang approach, Phased delivery model; completely onsite, completely offshore, hybrid implementation model.
* Experience of delivering multiple Microsoft Dynamics POS services: Implementation, Post Implementation Onsite Support, Post Implementation Remote support, Training, Product Development, Project Enhancements, Trouble shooting & Bug fixing.
Microsoft Dynamics™ POS is a multiple language, multiple currency enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution with core strengths in manufacturing and e-business, and strong functionality for the wholesale and services industries. Its comprehensive functionality, scalability, and flexibility enable mid-sized and large multinational companies to take advantage of opportunities to grow their businesses.
LOCUS Academyprovides an instructor-led course in the classroom, where you learn about Microsoft Dynamics POS from an expert in an interactive environment. Training in a classroom setting gives you the opportunity to exchange ideas with other software users and learn alongside your peers, who face the same daily challenges. Furthermore, you are removed from day-to-day distractions in the classroom so you can focus your energy and concentration on learning.
Our trainers are qualified Microsoft Dynamics™ POS consultants with significant sales and implementation experience. This results in a rich and rewarding learning experience that does not just give 'book' knowledge, but also gives participants insights into real-life scenarios.
Who should attend the Microsoft Dynamics™ POS training?
The Microsoft Dynamics™ POS training sessions are specially conducted for
* Organizations looking to expand business opportunities globally by empowering resources with the correct training and certification.
* IT professionals who are currently working on Microsoft Dynamics™ POS within an organization.
* Existing IT resources looking to shift into Microsoft Dynamics™ POS
* IT/POS professionals looking for certification to enhance global career prospects.Each trainer is certified in the course he/she conduct - ensuring you have the best quality of training. Each Microsoft Certified Partner must employ a minimum number of Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs) who have a demonstrated level of technical expertise and the proven ability to deliver solutions featuring Microsoft products.
We encourage all our students to go for Microsoft Certification and till now we are 98% successful in this regard!!